Jumat, 23 September 2011

STILL


사랑은 아닐거라고
sa-rang-eun a-nil-geo-ra-go
It wasn’t supposed to be love
Love is not like that
I didn’t think it was love
Ia mungkin bukan cinta / Ia tidak semestinya cinta
절대로 아닐거라고
jeol-dae-ro a-nil-geo-ra-go
It was never supposed to be love
Love absolutely not like that
I told myself it wasn’t love
Ia pastinya bukan cinta / Ia mustahil adalah cinta
매번 속여왔지만
mae-beon so-gyeo-wat-ji-man
I fooled myself many times before, but
Although I am deceived every time,
I deceived myself, but
Meskipun telah berulangkali membohongi diri,
맘은 자꾸 너를 부르고
nae mam-eun ja-kku neo-reul bu-reu-go
my heart keeps on calling you.
my heart sometimes calling you.
my heart keep calling your name.
hatiku sering memanggil (nama)mu.
걸음 도망쳐보고
han geo-reum do-mang-chyeo-bo-go,
Before I tried to run away
Want to run away just one step,
I take one step towards you,
Semakin aku cuba lari,
걸음 밀어내봐도
han geo-reum mi-reo-nae-bwa-do
I tried to push a step away
it seems like it push me away one step.
push you one step away.
Semakin jauh aku cuba pergi,
그럴수록 안에 커저가고 있어
geu-reol-su-rok neon, nae an-e keo-jeo-ga-go is-seo
But even then you were growing bigger inside me
Even like that, youre growing up in my heart.
Each time, you grow in my heart
Setiap kali itulah kau semakin bertahta di hati
그만큼 사랑하나
geu-man-keum sa-rang-ha-na bwa
I must love you this much
This should be call LOVE,
I must be loving you this much
Mungkin aku begitu mencintai kamu
그만큼 기다리나
geu-man-keum gi-da-ri-na bwa
I must wait for you this much
This should be call WAITING.
Must be waiting for you this much
Mungkin aku begitu tertunggu-tunggu (cinta)mu
그토록 아프게 해도
geu-to-rok a-peu-ge hae-do
No matter how much it hurts,
Even I got hurt,
Even though it hurts so much,
Meskipun sakit,
맘은 떠날 없나
nae mam-eun neol tteo-nar su eopt(m)-na bwa
My heart can’t leave you
I still can’t let go of you.
My heart can’t seem to let you go
hatiku ini tidak mungkin dapat melepaskanmu.
사랑은 하나 인가
sa-rang-eun ha-na in-ga bwa
There must be one love
It seems like LOVE,
I think there must be just one love
Mungkin hanya ada satu cinta (di hatiku)
맘은 변치안나
nae mam-eun byeon-chi an-na bwa
My heart won’t change
it seems like my heart beat doesn’t change.
I don’t think my heart will change
Perasaanku ini tidak (mungkin) akan berubah
향해 지켜온 사랑
neol hyang-hae ji-kyeo-on sa-rang
The love I protected for you,
Keep all my love for you,
The love that I’ve kept only for you,
Cinta yang kupendamkan/kupertahankan hanya untukmu,
이제는 있다고
i-je-neun da man al su it-da-go
now I can tell you everything.
at this moment I can say it out loud.
I can now finally tell you
baru kini dapat kuluahkannya.
사랑해
neol sa-rang-hae
I love you
Dirimu kucintai