Jumat, 23 September 2011

without words


하지말걸 그랬어
ha-ji-mal-geol geu-rae-sseo
I shouldn’t have done that /
I shouldn’t have done that
Aku tak patut melakukannya
모른척 해버릴걸
mo-reun-cheok hae-beo-ril-geol
I should have just ignored it /
I should have just ignored it
Aku sepatutnya buat-buat/pura-pura tidak tahu
안보이는 것처럼
an-bo-i-neun geot-cheo-reom
Like something I didn’t see it /
Like something I couldn’t see
Umpama sesuatu yang tidak kelihatan
볼수없는 것처럼
bol-su-eop-neun geot-cheo-reom
Like something I couldn’t see it /
Like something I can’t see
Umpama sesuatu yang tidak mampu kulihat
아예 보지말 걸그랬나봐
neol a-ye bo-ji-mal geol geu-raen-na-bwa
I shouldn’t have looked at you in the first place /
I shouldn’t have looked at you at all
Aku langsung tidak seharusnya melihatmu

도망칠 그랬어
do-mang-chil geol geu-rae-sseo
I should have ran away /
I should have ran away
Aku seharusnya lari